Minnesota Top-Rated Internet Marketing Service in Minneapolis St. Paul
- Why is well-implemented SEO 10 – 50 times more effective than the Yellow Pages?
- Why should you never opt for any Yellow Pages’ online marketing package?
- Do your competitors advertise in newspapers or magazines?
Telephone companies no longer automatically send out phone books. No more Yellow Pages. The final nail has been driven into the coffin of traditional marketing strategies. To successful businesses and smart business owners, that is not news. They recognized early that the way people find products and services started shifting to the internet in the 1990s. That change is now complete. Not every business is convinced, though. Plenty of business owners still hold on to advertising in the Yellow Pages, newspapers, magazines, TV and radio, hoping that the magic of these marketing media can be rekindled. At the same time, those businesses that dominate Google rankings are becoming stronger and stronger. As a leader in internet marketing services in the Twin Cities, iRevamp has been helping businesses succeed since the first websites went online. We want businesses in the Minneapolis St. Paul area and throughout the country to have the facts about website marketing. Here are some of the questions that every business owner should consider when planning for their budgets.
Are You Wasting Your Marketing Budget?
If you’re still paying for traditional advertising and outmoded marketing, you’ve already discovered that they’ve stopped bringing in the new leads and customers you need. Here’s why these methods are no longer useful, and can’t provide a solid return for your marketing dollar:
- Yellow Pages & Directories – When was the last time you opened the phone book to find a product or service? If you can’t think of it, why would your customers still use the phone book to find you? Now, most of your customers don’t even have these. They’re searching for businesses on the internet, especially on Google.
- Print Advertising – Newspaper and magazine circulations are plummeting. However, the cost of print advertising hasn’t gone down. Can you find print advertisements by your competitors? Why do you think you can’t? Your customers are getting their information from internet sources.
- Radio Advertising – Radio commercials are the biggest turn-off to listeners. This is not a very useful marketing method in the first place. Today’s consumers are using technology to hear music and get news on the internet. That’s where they find businesses, too.
- Television Advertising – With hundreds of cable channels, you have no idea what your customers are watching, or when. How much can you afford to spend on TV commercials? Many viewers switch channels when commercials are on. TV advertising wastes money.
- Telephone Marketing – Did you ever get annoying phone calls that interrupt your peaceful life? You can’t sell anything by annoying your potential customers first with an unwanted call. Today, even customers who have landlines check Caller ID before picking up the phone. The internet is always online.
- Direct Mail Marketing – The term “junk mail” was coined way before the arrival of email because people don’t appreciate unsolicited flyers, letters or catalogs. This marketing method immediately finds its way into the recycling bin. Consumers search Google for what they want.
Effective SEO Online Marketing Produces New Business
Just putting an attractive-looking website on the internet isn’t the answer. From free website offers to website designers who only understand graphical layouts, there are hundreds of ways to spend money on a website that is little more than an online business card. Numerous companies have done just that, and are getting nothing for their investment. Many think that websites are a waste of money. That’s because their websites are useless for attracting internet searchers. The solution by iRevamp is simple: Well-designed, informative websites that use powerful search engine optimization techniques and excellent content produce new leads, sales and customers.
Look at your competitors. Are they thriving while your business stagnates? Do you want to know why? Go to Google and search for the goods and services that you offer. If you find your competitors high in the search results, but not your own business, you have part of the answer. Now, visit their websites. Do they offer the information your customers are looking for? If so, and your website’s content is minimal and little more than singing your own praises, you’ve found the rest of the answer.
Internet Marketing Services by Seasoned Consultants
With tens of thousands of websites competing in every trade or market, you need expert help in getting your website noticed and presenting your message effectively to potential customers. Your customers are looking for goods and services by searching on Google, Yahoo and Bing. If they don’t find your business high on search listings, they will never know your company. Powerful search engine marketing strategies are essential. If your website doesn’t give visitors the answers and solutions they seek immediately, they’ll leave in less than 20 seconds. Creating a website that connects with your potential customers and gets top search engine rankings that bring plenty of visitors to your site can’t be done by amateurs or art-oriented web designers who only think about layouts and fonts. You need to call in a professional consulting service!.
Top-Rated Internet Marketing Service Company – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
This website is designed to give business owners the information they need to know about internet and search engine marketing. iRevamp has been creating websites that build business since the first sites appeared online. We use proven search engine optimization techniques that get outstanding results. Our compelling content motivates and converts visitors into customers. We encourage you to explore our website. You’ll learn what most web design firms don’t want you to know. Once you have that information, contact us for a free consultation. We’ll evaluate your current website at no charge. We’ll discuss how we can help you get outstanding ROI from your website marketing budget. Others make promises. We deliver results, and we’ll show you those results.