Search Engine Optimization and Web Marketing in the Twin Cities, MN
- Why don’t top Google rankings guarantee increased sales and revenue?
- What are your customers’ biggest concerns in buying your products or services?
- Why are your competitors’ websites better optimized for Google rankings?
The majority of website design companies are more concerned with their own business than in helping you succeed. They’ll quote you a high price for a website, promise you that they’ll “submit your website to Google, Yahoo and Bing,” and show you some fancy designs. If you hire them, they’ll plug your information into their standard templates, create a bare minimum of content and launch your website. Six months later, when your new website still isn’t bringing in new customers and clients, they’ll make excuses and try to sell you more worthless services. In the worst case, when you finally decide to fire them, you may discover that they actually own your domain name and have locked you in.
We’ve seen that disastrous situation over and over again. As a high-performance Twin Cities locally owned and operated web design and SEO company, we often have to begin by explaining to potential clients that they’ve wasted their website marketing and search engine optimization investment. Everyone at iRevamp wishes that wasn’t the case. Your business deserves much better service than that. We offer free website and internet marketing consultations as part of our initial process.
Here’s the bottom line: There’s no simple, fast or cheap way to create a successful lead-generating website that attracts, retains and converts visitors into new sales and customers. Internet marketing for any business is hard work and requires experience, professionalism and a thorough understanding of the complex world of search engines and website marketing. Every business absolutely needs a customized plan that takes in account the customers, the competition, the budget and the goals.
Web Marketing Success Depends on Many Crucial Factors
Your unique business demands website design and search engine optimization that exactly meet your needs. There are no shortcuts. When a new business client hires us to handle their website design and SEO, we begin our intensive research and planning. Our constant goal is to create a complete web marketing package that gets increased revenue. Some of questions we ask include:
- What products or services do you offer? – We learn as much as we can about your business and your competitors. This guides us in creating an outline of the pages your website needs. Each new page aims at providing your potential customers valuable information to help them make the purchase decision.
- Who Are Your Customers? – Demographic information about your current customers and the customers you want to attract is important. It affects all aspects of your website optimization strategies. When creating new web content, we have the most experienced copywriters convey your marketing message directly to your target audience.
- Where Are Your Customers? – Learning the scope of the area you serve is crucial. We will work to attract customers locally, regionally or globally. Optimizing your website for location-based searches is crucial. The location dictates the scope of search engine optimization and affects the cost.
- Who Are Your Competitors? – How quickly you can expect top search rankings is affected by your competition. We’ll research and analyze their strategies thoroughly. Our search engine marketing will be designed to compete successfully and overcome that competition.
- What Sets Your Business Apart? – On the internet, it seems like that every company claims to be the best. But how do new customers tell them apart? The content on your website will be written to help visitors understand the reasons they should choose you over your competitors. Our professional copywriters excel at this.
- What Is Your Business Style? – Your website speaks for you to internet visitors, so we incorporate your business style into the content on every page. We’ll tell your story and present your message to help build your brand. Our approach helps your business stand out.
Customer-Centered SEO and Website Marketing for Higher Revenue
Websites created by iRevamp are designed to provide the solutions and answers that people search for on Google, Bing and Yahoo. Our search engine optimization consulting service has a proven history of success in attracting visitors. We focus on designs and compelling content that keep those visitors on your site and motivate them to act and become leads and customers. The professional copywriter assigned to your project understands what it takes to convince your visitors to take action, while weaving search keywords and phrases almost seamlessly into text. Our designs are based on behavioral research into how visitors use websites. We focus on customers, not graphical elegance. Our websites successfully bring business to your door.
Twin Cities Most Trusted Online Marketing and Web Optimization Services
Unlike website marketing companies that are only interested in their own profits, iRevamp puts the needs of clients first. Providing you with maximum return on your investment is our highest priority. To make that happen, we combine proven search engine results strategies, effective website design and outstanding content to give your potential customers exactly what they’re looking for. We’ll create an internet marketing plan and well-optimized website that gets real measurable results in new revenue. That’s what we’ve done for every client since the internet began. Contact us for a free consultation of your current website. Let’s get started on the process of building your business through effective website and search engine marketing.